Wrap up these spicy chicken wraps for a quick and easy lunch on the go.
The ingredient of Tandoori chicken & tzatziki wraps
- 2 tablespoons Pataks tandoori curry paste
- 260g (1 cup) thick natural yoghurt
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed, cut into 1cm-thick strips
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh mint
- 1 x 80g pkt baby rocket leaves
- 8 roti wraps
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken & tzatziki wraps
- Combine the tandoori curry paste and 90g (1/3 cup) of the yoghurt in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 5 minutes to develop the flavours.
- Meanwhile, combine the cucumber, mint and remaining yoghurt in a medium glass bowl.
- Preheat a chargrill pan on medium-high. Cook half the chicken for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Divide the rocket among the roti. Top with chicken and a dollop of yoghurt mixture. Roll up tightly to enclose filling. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken & tzatziki wrapscalories: 525.8 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 4.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 47 grams carbohydrates
calories: 41 grams protein