Baked butter chicken is an easy dinner idea to tantalise your taste buds.
The ingredient of Tandoori-baked butter chicken
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons Sharwoods Tandoori Curry Paste
- 5 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 25g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 long green chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 430g jar butter chicken simmer sauce
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 150ml thickened cream
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Mango chutney (optional), to serve
- Chopped fresh coriander, to garnish
The instruction how to make Tandoori-baked butter chicken
- Score chicken and season with salt. Combine Sharwoods Tandoori Curry Paste and yoghurt; spread over chicken. Cover and chill for 2-4 hours; drain.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place chicken on a wire rack over a roasting tray. Drizzle with butter and bake for 20 minutes. Cut into chunks.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes. Add chilli, butter chicken simmer sauce and tomatoes; bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add chicken, cream, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 10 minutes. Serve with rice and mango chutney, garnish with coriander.
Nutritions of Tandoori-baked butter chickencalories: 632.394 calories
calories: 39 grams fat
calories: 18 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams sugar
calories: 50 grams protein
calories: 185 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1225.52 milligrams sodium