The ingredient of Tandoori chicken wrap
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 8 (450g) chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 80g baby spinach
- 4 chapati breads
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken wrap
- Combine tandoori paste and 1/2 cup yoghurt in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Add chicken. Toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine mint and remaining yoghurt in a bowl. Heat breads.
- Place spinach, chicken and mint mixture along the centre of each bread. Roll up firmly to enclose filling. Serve.
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken wrapcalories: 317.631 calories
calories: 9 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 24 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10 grams sugar
calories: 32 grams protein
calories: 76 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 605.53 milligrams sodium