This quick and easy low-fat salad combines fruity flavours with succulent chicken.
The ingredient of Tandoori chicken and mango salad with lime dressing
- 1/3 cup tandoori paste
- 1/4 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 600g chicken breast fillets
- 1 large mango, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 80g baby spinach
- 1 lime, peeled, white pith removed, flesh finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Warm naan bread, to serve (see note)
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken and mango salad with lime dressing
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine paste and yoghurt in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken. Turn to coat.
- Place chicken on prepared tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Remove from oven. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 5 minutes. Thickly slice.
- Combine mango, cucumber, onion, mint, spinach and half the chicken in large bowl. Whisk lime and oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add to salad. Toss to coat. Place salad on a platter. Top with remaining chicken. Serve with naan bread.
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken and mango salad with lime dressingcalories: 507.397 calories
calories: 17.4 grams fat
calories: 5.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 43 grams carbohydrates
calories: 41.3 grams protein
calories: 103 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1275 milligrams sodium