The ingredient of Satay burgers
- 4 x 170g single chicken breast fillets, each cut into two thin fillets
- 3/4 cup (210g) low-fat crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125ml) light coconut milk
- 4 wholegrain bread rolls
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 teaspoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
The instruction how to make Satay burgers
- Place cumin, coriander, salt, pepper and oil in a bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and chill for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place peanut butter, ginger, soy, sweet chilli sauce and coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir for 3 minutes until combined. Cover and keep warm. Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook chicken in batches for 3 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cut bread rolls in half and toast lightly. Separate and wash leaves of 1 baby cos lettuce and slice 2 tomatoes and 1 Lebanese cucumber.
- To serve, spread some of the peanut sauce over rolls. Top with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and chicken. Serve with extra peanut sauce, if desired.
Nutritions of Satay burgerscalories: 816.185 calories
calories: 37 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 50 grams carbohydrates
calories: 15 grams sugar
calories: 61 grams protein
calories: 1215.03 milligrams sodium