Top sweet potato toast with homemade satay sauce, fresh cucumber, mint and lime for a delicious, budget-friendly breakfast the whole family will enjoy.
The ingredient of Sweet potato toasts with satay sauce
- 1 (350g) thick orange sweet potato (see note)
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels, toasted
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Sweet potato toasts with satay sauce
- Cut sweet potato lengthways into 8 x 5mm thick slices. Toast, in batches, in toaster for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine peanut butter, sauce and 1 tablespoon hot water in a bowl.
- Spread u2018toastsu2019 with satay sauce. Top with sunflower and sesame seeds, cucumber and mint. Season and serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Sweet potato toasts with satay saucecalories: 363.28 calories
calories: 23 grams fat
calories: 2.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 22.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 14.3 grams protein
calories: 111 milligrams sodium