This crunchy salad makes a fantastic accompaniment to pork cutlets or fried tofu.
The ingredient of Crunchy satay salad
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, cut diagonally into 3cm lengths
- 2 cups shredded Chinese cabbage (wombok)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, cut into short ribbons (see tip)
- 1 cup beansprouts, trimmed
- 100g packet Changs fried noodles
- 1/4 cup firmly packed crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
The instruction how to make Crunchy satay salad
- Make Satay dressing: Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, sesame oil and peanut oil in a microwave-safe jug. Microwave on high (100%) for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Place asparagus in a microwave-safe bowl. Add 2 teaspoons cold water. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high (100%) for 1 minute. Drain. Rinse under cold water.
- Place asparagus, cabbage, onion, carrot, beansprouts and noodles in a large bowl. Add dressing. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Crunchy satay saladcalories: 357.066 calories
calories: 22.2 grams fat
calories: 4.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 24.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12.2 grams protein
calories: 884 milligrams sodium