Served with a creamy satay dressing, this 25-minute tofu rice bowl is a satisfying vegetarian dinner.
The ingredient of Tofu rice bowl with satay dressing
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 long red chillies, finely chopped
- 150g green beans, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 3 1/2 cups cold cooked long-grain white rice
- 200g Thai tofu, cubed
- 1 1/3 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped roasted peanuts
The instruction how to make Tofu rice bowl with satay dressing
- Whisk peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, 1 tablespoon warm water and 1/2 the chilli in a bowl until combined.
- Cook beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 30 seconds or until just tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Using a julienne peeler, cut cucumber into long, thin strips. Arrange rice, beans, tofu, cucumber, cabbage, peanuts and remaining chilli in bowls. Serve with dressing.
Nutritions of Tofu rice bowl with satay dressingcalories: 659.64 calories
calories: 35 grams fat
calories: 35 grams saturated fat
calories: 53 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29 grams protein
calories: 331 milligrams sodium