These mouth-watering smoked salmon rice balls are a perfect way to add fish to your lunchbox, afternoon snack or midweek dinners.
The ingredient of Smoked salmon rice balls recipe
- 1 cup (200g) sushi rice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sushi seasoning
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 60g smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 2 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Smoked salmon rice balls recipe
- Cook the rice following packet directions. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Stir in the sushi seasoning and sugar. Set aside to cool completely.
- Stir the smoked salmon into the rice mixture in the bowl. Use wet hands to shape 2-tbs portions of the rice mixture into balls. Place on a plate.
- Place the sesame seeds in a shallow bowl. Add 1 rice ball and roll to coat. Return to the plate. Repeat to coat remaining rice balls. Serve immediately or cover and store in the fridge for up to 6 hours.
Nutritions of Smoked salmon rice balls recipecalories: 90.103 calories
calories: 2 grams fat
calories: 0.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 16 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 3 grams protein
calories: 204 milligrams sodium