The ingredient of Low-fat fish pie
- 40g butter, melted
- 1 leek, trimmed, washed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 350ml fish stock
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1kg thick white boneless fish, cut into 3cm pieces
- 9 sheets filo pastry
- olive oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Low-fat fish pie
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Grease a 5-cup capacity ovenproof dish. Cook butter and leek in a frying pan over medium heat for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle flour over leek mixture. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add stock and lemon juice. Stir well. Return to heat. Cook, stirring, over medium heat for 6 minutes or until thick.
- Remove from heat. Add fish, and salt and pepper. Cool completely. Place 1 sheet of filo onto a flat surface. Spray with oil. Fold in half. Place into pie dish. Repeat with 5 more sheets of filo, placing into dish so base and sides are covered.
- Spoon fish mixture over filo. Cut remaining 3 sheets of filo into quarters. Scrunch each quarter into a ball. Place onto fish mixture. Spray with oil. Bake for 30 minutes or until pastry is crisp. Serve.
Nutritions of Low-fat fish piecalories: 429.483 calories
calories: 12.3 grams fat
calories: 6.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 22.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 55.3 grams protein
calories: 141 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 781 milligrams sodium