Pack these tasty muffins in your picnic basket. They are gluten and dairy-free so everyone can eat them.
The ingredient of Gluten and dairy-free muffins
- Light olive oil, to grease
- 3 eggs
- 1 x 120g can apple puree
- 160ml (2/3 cup) soy milk or rice milk
- 80ml (1/3 cup) honey
- 80ml (1/3 cup) light olive oil
- 1 medium (about 150g) red apple, cored, peeled, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 200g (1 1/2 cups) Orgran gluten and wheat-free self-raising flour
- 175g (1 1/2 cups) gluten-free soy compound
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pure icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Gluten and dairy-free muffins
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Brush twelve 80ml (1/3-cup) capacity muffin pans with oil to grease.
- Whisk together the eggs, apple puree, milk, honey and oil in a bowl until combined. Add the apple and blueberries and stir to combine.
- Sift the flour, soy compound and cinnamon over the apple mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon among prepared pans. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centres comes out clean. Turn onto a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar to serve
Nutritions of Gluten and dairy-free muffinscalories: 210.32 calories
calories: 9 grams fat
calories: 1.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams protein