With protein-packed salmon and hearty rice, these easy patties are a good, filling option for a weeknight dinner.
The ingredient of Salmon and rice patties
- 2/3 cup white long-grain rice
- 3 x 95g cans salmon (with tomato and onion), drained
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- 1/2 x 180g bag baby leaves with beetroot
- 2 tablespoons creamy roasted garlic dressing
The instruction how to make Salmon and rice patties
- Cook rice in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions until tender. Drain. Allow to cool.
- Place salmon, rice, breadcrumbs and eggs in a large bowl. Season. Mix well. Using 2 tablespoons of mixture at a time, roll into 12 balls. Flatten slightly. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Cook patties, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden and heated through. Serve with salad leaves and dressing.
Nutritions of Salmon and rice pattiescalories: 424.942 calories
calories: 19.9 grams fat
calories: 3.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 44.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16.5 grams protein
calories: 143 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 445 milligrams sodium