This spicy Japanese-style soup is a healthy and hearty flavour combination.
The ingredient of Smoked trout, asparagus and noodle soup
- 200g pre-sliced smoked trout, shredded
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste, optional
- 1/4 cup white miso paste
- 2 cups fish stock
- 6 cups water
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 350g packet fresh udon noodles
The instruction how to make Smoked trout, asparagus and noodle soup
- Divide trout between 4 plates. Place a small dollop of wasabi paste onto each plate. Cover. Refrigerate until required.
- Combine miso, stock, water and ginger in a saucepan. Bring to the boil over low heat, stirring constantly, until miso dissolves.
- Add asparagus and noodles to saucepan. Simmer for 3 minutes or until asparagus turns bright green and noodles are tender. Ladle soup into bowls. Serve with trout and wasabi paste.
Nutritions of Smoked trout, asparagus and noodle soupcalories: 243.063 calories
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 31 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 20 grams protein
calories: 30 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1588.89 milligrams sodium