Have dinner on the table in no time with this tasty chicken noodle stir fry.
The ingredient of Honey soy sesame chicken
- 200g pkt long-life udon noodles
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 small brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 125g pkt baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 bunch baby bok choy, quartered lengthways
- 250g chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips
- 100g pkt Maggi honey soy sesame chicken flavour infusion paste
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
The instruction how to make Honey soy sesame chicken
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes to separate the noodles. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add the onion, corn, capsicum and bok choy, and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Combine the chicken and infusion paste in a bowl. Heat the wok over a high heat. Add the chicken, and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Add the vegetables and noodles. Toss until well combined.
- Divide among serving bowls. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Honey soy sesame chickencalories: 421.357 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 35 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 39 grams protein
calories: 74 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1313.51 milligrams sodium