The ingredient of Udon noodles with teriyaki steak and spinach
- 500g beef rump steak, trimmed of excess fat
- 1/3 cup (80ml) teriyaki sauce
- 270g packet dried udon noodles
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- Handful (30g) baby spinach leaves
- 100g enoki mushrooms, stems trimmed
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced on an angle
The instruction how to make Udon noodles with teriyaki steak and spinach
- Place steak in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce. Toss to coat, then allow to stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over high heat. Add steak and cook for 2-3 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to packet instructions, then drain.
- Bring the remaining teriyaki sauce and 2 cups (500ml) water to the boil in the udon cooking pan. Remove from heat. Stir in the sesame oil and noodles, then use tongs to divide noodles among bowls. Thinly slice steak and arrange on noodles with spinach. Using tongs, dip enoki into broth, then place on noodles. Pour broth over and garnish with spring onion.
Nutritions of Udon noodles with teriyaki steak and spinachcalories: 445.018 calories
calories: 10.7 grams fat
calories: 2.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 50.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 34.8 grams protein
calories: 77 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 380 milligrams sodium