Need a little lunchbox snack that really hits the spot? Try these spring rolls for a delicious snack.
The ingredient of Tuna and corn spring rolls
- 220g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 200g can corn kernels, drained
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 6 large sheets spring roll pastry
- Olive oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Tuna and corn spring rolls
- Preheat oven to 210u00b0C/190u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine tuna, corn and cheese in a bowl. Place 1 pastry sheet on a flat surface. Brush edge with cold water. Place one-sixth of the tuna mixture across 1 edge of pastry, leaving a 1cm border at edge. Fold in sides. Roll up to enclose filling. Place on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining pastry and tuna mixture. Spray rolls with oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and heated through, turning halfway during cooking. Cool on tray for 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Tuna and corn spring rollscalories: 419.206 calories
calories: 8.7 grams fat
calories: 3.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 63.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 19 grams protein
calories: 80 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 503 milligrams sodium