This Vietnamese beef patty and spring roll salad is a delicious taste of Asia.
The ingredient of Vietnamese beef patty and spring roll salad
- 500g packet packet Coles 3 star beef mince
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup finely diced spring onion
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups rice vermicelli, cooked according to packet instructions
- 1 cup bean shoots
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped peanuts
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced (optional)
- 10 Coles cocktail spring rolls, cooked according to packet instructions
- 1 cup fresh mint
The instruction how to make Vietnamese beef patty and spring roll salad
- For the patties: Place beef mince, garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauces, sugar and spring onion in a mixing bowl. Combine well using your hands. Take about 1 tablespoon of mixture and form into a patty. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- To make salad dressing, combine fish sauce, 1-2 tablespoons water, lime juice and sugar into a small mixing bowl and stir until sugar has dissolved.
- To cook beef patties, place large frying pan over medium heat, add oil, and cook on each side for 3 minutes, or until cooked through. Alternatively grill on the barbeque.
- Place rice noodles, herbs, bean shoots, peanuts, chilli and salad dressing in a mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Portion the noodle mix into serving bowls, add beef patties and spring rolls, garnish with extra herbs, if desired.
Nutritions of Vietnamese beef patty and spring roll saladcalories: 681.867 calories
calories: 22 grams fat
calories: 4.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 70.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3.2 grams sugar
calories: 48.4 grams protein
calories: 112 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1460 milligrams sodium