Crisp and golden, these simple, budget-friendly spring rolls are the perfect start to your Asian inspired meal.
The ingredient of Baked chicken spring rolls
- 1 barbecued chicken or roast chicken
- 2 corncobs, husks removed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 pkt frozen spring roll wrappers
- 1/4 cup (60ml) peanut oil
The instruction how to make Baked chicken spring rolls
- Remove meat from chicken in large pieces. Discard skin and bones then finely shred chicken and place in a bowl.
- Cook corn in a saucepan of boiling water over medium heat for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain and cool under running water. Cut kernels from cobs. Add to chicken with onions, ginger, sesame oil and soy sauce. Stir well to combine.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Lay out a spring roll wrapper with a point facing towards you. Place 2 tablespoonfuls of corn mixture on pastry then fold pastry over filling once. Fold in side corners. Brush far corner with water then roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining filling and pastry.
- Place spring rolls on an oven tray. Brush with peanut oil then bake for 20-25 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Nutritions of Baked chicken spring rollscalories: