The ingredient of Speedy burritos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g lean beef mince
- 35g sachet taco seasoning
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 jumbo tortillas, warmed
- 40g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat tasty cheese
- 1/4 cup extra light sour cream
The instruction how to make Speedy burritos
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add mince. Cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes.
- Add taco seasoning, beans, tomato and 1/2 cup cold water. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tomato has softened.
- Place tortillas on board. Top with spinach, beef mixture, cheese and sour cream. Roll up to enclose filling. Serve.
Nutritions of Speedy burritoscalories: 681.867 calories
calories: 27.5 grams fat
calories: 11.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 65.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 38.5 grams protein
calories: 80 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 2050 milligrams sodium