Need a little lunchbox snack that really hits the spot? Try these spring rolls for a delicious snack.
The ingredient of Beany spring rolls
- 220g can reduced-salt baked beans
- 6 large sheets spring roll pastry
- 225g can pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained
- Olive oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Beany spring rolls
- Preheat oven to 210u00b0C/190u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Drain 1 tablespoon sauce from beans.
- Place 1 pastry sheet on a flat surface. Brush edge of pastry with cold water. Place one-sixth of the pineapple lengthways across 1 edge of pastry, leaving a 1cm border at edge. Top with one-sixth of the beans. Fold in sides of pastry. Roll up to enclose filling. Place on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining pastry, pineapple and beans. Spray rolls with oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and heated through, turning halfway during cooking. Cool on tray for 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Beany spring rollscalories: 359.217 calories
calories: 3.7 grams fat
calories: 0.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 65.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12.4 grams protein
calories: 52 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 387 milligrams sodium