Feeding the masses has never been simpler with these quick and easy mini quiches.
The ingredient of Corn mini quiches
- 3 sheets frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup pure cream
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 x 125g cans creamed corn
- 1/3 cup grated tasty cheese
The instruction how to make Corn mini quiches
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Grease two 12-hole, round-based patty pans. Using a 7cm-round cutter, cut 24 rounds from pastry. Press into prepared pans.
- Whisk eggs, cream, onion and corn in a jug. Pour mixture into pastry cases. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden and set. Serve.
Nutritions of Corn mini quichescalories: 125.475 calories
calories: 7.9 grams fat
calories: 4.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 10.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3.1 grams protein
calories: 43 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 145 milligrams sodium