Impress patisserie-loving friends with these easy French-style fruit pastries.
The ingredient of Pear galettes
- 1 sheet (25 x 25cm) frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, just thawed
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Williams pears, halved, cored, thinly sliced
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Ice-cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Pear galettes
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Use a round 10cm-diameter cutter to cut 4 discs from the pastry. Place on the lined tray.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Sprinkle half the sugar mixture evenly over the pastry.
- Arrange the pear, slightly overlapping, over the pastry. Sprinkle with the remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until golden. Dust with icing sugar and serve with ice-cream.
Nutritions of Pear galettescalories: 197.175 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams sugar
calories: 3 grams protein
calories: 14 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 69.9 milligrams sodium