Serve the perfect entertaining platter with this creamy pine nut-crusted cheese and bagel chips idea.
The ingredient of Herb and nut cheese log
- 250g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 150g white Castello cheese, coarsely chopped
- 75g toasted pine nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- Bagel chips, to serve
The instruction how to make Herb and nut cheese log
- Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese and white mould cheese in a medium bowl until smooth. Spoon the mixture along the centre of the baking paper to form a 5 x 33cm log. Roll up the baking paper to enclose the cheese mixture and twist the ends to secure. Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until firm.
- Combine pine nuts, mint and chives in a bowl. Spread the nut mixture over a chopping board. Unwrap the cheese log and roll in the nut mixture. Wrap the cheese log in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm.
- Place the cheese log on a serving platter and serve with bagel chips.
Nutritions of Herb and nut cheese logcalories: 193.59 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 178.81 milligrams sodium