Start with a basic egg mix and then add salami, tomatoes and parsley for a superb quiche the whole family will love.
The ingredient of Salami and tomato quiche
- 2 sheets frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, partially thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 100g sliced Hungarian salami, thinly sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Salami and tomato quiche
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Place a baking tray in oven. Use pastry to line base and side of a 4cm-deep, 24cm (base), loose-based fluted flan tin, trimming to fit. Prick base with a fork. Freeze for 15 minutes or until firm. Place tin on hot baking tray in oven. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced..
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook salami, stirring, for 3 minutes or until crisp. Add tomato. Cook for 2 minutes or until tomato begins to collapse. Remove from heat. Cool. Stir in parsley. Arrange mixture in pastry case.
- Place eggs, cream and cheese in a large jug. Whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over salami mixture. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden and just set. Serve.
Nutritions of Salami and tomato quichecalories: 524.605 calories
calories: 38 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 349 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 750.59 milligrams sodium