These healthy wholegrain blueberry and banana muffins are perfect for school and work lunch boxes.
The ingredient of Wholegrain blueberry & banana muffins
- 1 1/2 cups (225 g) self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbs flaxseeds (linseeds)
- 1/3 cup seed mix (pepitas & sunflower)
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed (you need about 1 cup)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Jalna Greek yoghourt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125g punnet blueberries
The instruction how to make Wholegrain blueberry & banana muffins
- Preheat oven to moderate 180C. Line a large hole (Texas) muffin tin with 8 paper cases.
- Combine flours, sugar, 1 tbs flaxseeds (linseeds) and 4 tbs seed mix in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the banana, eggs, Jalna and oil and mix until almost combined.
- Stir through the blueberries. Spoon the mixture evenly between the muffin cases. Scatter with the remaining flaxseeds (linseed) and seed mix. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden. Serve warm or cold.
Nutritions of Wholegrain blueberry & banana muffinscalories: 381.922 calories
calories: 12.3 grams fat
calories: 3.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 55.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17.4 grams sugar
calories: 14.6 grams protein
calories: 55 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 39 milligrams sodium