Transform plain rice into something magical with this easy to make and delicious pesto dish.
The ingredient of Pesto risotto
- 1 Massel chook fashion inventory cube or vegetable stock cube
- 1 cup (220g) arborio rice
- 1/three cup (95g) basil pesto
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Salt & freshly floor pepper
The instruction how to make Pesto risotto
- Dissolve the inventory dice in 2 cups (500ml) of boiling water. Combine the rice and 1 half tablespoons of the pesto in a medium saucepan.
- Add the inventory to the saucepan. Bring to the boil over a high warmth. Reduce the heat to low and stir with a fork. Cover saucepan and cook dinner for 20 mins. Use a fork to separate the grains.
- Stir within the lemon juice and remaining pesto, and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve right now.
Nutritions of Pesto risottocalories: 287.517 calories
calories: 9 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 46 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 491.86 milligrams sodium