This peri-peri risotto is the perfect smooth weeknight dinner.
The ingredient of Peri-peri butternut squash and mozzarella risotto
- 65ml Nandou2019s Peri-Peri Sauce
- half onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 750ml boiling water
- 1 vegetable inventory dice
- 200g butternut squash, grated
- 200g arborio rice
- 50g unsalted butter
- 50g parmesan cheese, grated
- 5g Nandos Peri Peri Rub
- 200g butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 20g rocket
- 1 buffalo mozzarella, torn into chunks
The instruction how to make Peri-peri butternut squash and mozzarella risotto
- Preheat oven to 190C. Place diced squash onto a coated baking tray, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with peri-peri sauce, and toss to coat. Cook until golden and gentle, for about 20 minutes.
- Heat a massive drizzle of olive oil in a big frying pan and add the onion. When gentle, add rice.
- Add the grated butternut squash and prepare dinner for two minutes. Then add inventory, a ladleful at a time, and stir till absorbed on a excessive warmness.
- Once the rice is cooked, upload the peri-peri sauce, butter and grate inside the parmesan cheese. Mix.
- Serve in a bowl crowned with the roasted butternut and rocket, tear over mozzarella.
Nutritions of Peri-peri butternut squash and mozzarella risottocalories: