The ingredient of Individual baked pumpkin, feta and leek risottos
- 40g butter
- eight clean sage leaves
- 1 leek, white part handiest, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, reduce into 1cm pieces
- 1 cup (220g) arborio rice
- half of cup (125ml) dry white wine
- 3 cups (750ml) Massel hen fashion liquid inventory
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded sage
- 50g fetta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Individual baked pumpkin, feta and leek risottos
- Preheat oven to two hundredu00b0C. Melt the butter in a medium frying pan over medium heat until foaming. Add the sage leaves and cook dinner for 1 minute or until crisp. Use tongs to switch to a plate. Add the leek, garlic and pumpkin and prepare dinner, stirring, for 3 minutes or until leek softens. Remove from warmth.
- Spoon the leek combination lightly among four 1 1/2 cup (375ml) ramekins. Divide the rice lightly amongst ramekins. Pour over the wine and inventory and gently stir to mix. Place on a baking tray and cover each dish with foil or a lid.
- Bake in preheated oven, stirring now and again, for 30-35 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is soft yet firm to the chunk. Remove from oven.
- Add pine nuts and sage to every risotto and gently stir till simply combined. Add the feta and stir till just combined. Top with fried sage leaves and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Individual baked pumpkin, feta and leek risottoscalories: 412.036 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 50 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 31 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 978.5 milligrams sodium