Cooked ham adds meaty goodness to this very cheesy risotto.
The ingredient of Cheesy tomato risotto
- 30g butter, plus greater to grease
- 1L Massel fowl fashion liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons solar-dried tomato paste
- 40ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250g arborio rice
- 6 slices cooked ham, diced
- 2/three cup cooked frozen peas
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Cheesy tomato risotto
- Grease a shallow, ovenproof dish.
- Place the bird inventory and solar-dried tomato paste in a small saucepan. Whisk to mix, then simmer gently over low warmness.
- Heat the oil in a massive pan, then upload the onion and garlic. Cook over low warmness until onion is softened.
- Add the rice and stir for 1 minute to coat the grains of rice in oil. Add the stock to the rice a ladleful at a time, stirring on occasion, looking forward to all of the inventory to be absorbed earlier than including the following ladle. When all the stock has been absorbed, season nicely with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the ham and peas then region risotto within the dish and sprinkle with cheese. When geared up to serve, dot with butter, then area underneath a hot grill until cheese has melted.
Nutritions of Cheesy tomato risottocalories: 1004.995 calories
calories: 47 grams fat
calories: 19 grams saturated fat
calories: 110 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 31 grams protein
calories: 88 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 3300.96 milligrams sodium