Ready and on the desk in 30 minutes, this tasty meal is a midweek winner!
The ingredient of Baked tuna risotto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 1 medium purple capsicum, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed, halved, sliced
- 1 half of cups arborio rice
- 2 1/4 cups Massel salt decreased bird style liquid inventory
- 410g can chopped tomatoes (with basil and garlic)
- 425g can tuna in olive oil, drained, flaked
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Finely grated parmesan cheese, to serve
The instruction how to make Baked tuna risotto
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C/one hundred sixtyu00b0C fan-compelled. Heat oil in a massive flameproof, ovenproof dish over medium-high warmth. Add onion, capsicum and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or till onion has softened. Add rice. Cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add inventory and tomato. Bring to the boil. Cover. Transfer to oven. Bake for 20 mins, stirring midway for the duration of cooking, or till liquid has absorbed.
- Remove from oven. Add tuna. Stir gently to mix. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with parmesan.
Nutritions of Baked tuna risottocalories: 614.947 calories
calories: 24.9 grams fat
calories: 4.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 68.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 27.2 grams protein
calories: 34 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 828 milligrams sodium