This baked version of golden saffron-infused risotto approach less stirring and extra time to socialise with your guests.
The ingredient of Oven-baked risotto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, coarsely chopped
- 385g (1 3/four cups) arborio rice
- Large pinch of saffron threads
- 125ml (half cup) white wine
- 1.25L (5 cups) Massel chook style liquid inventory
- 30g (1/three cup) shredded parmesan
- 20g butter
The instruction how to make Oven-baked risotto
- Preheat oven to 2 hundredu00b0C. Heat the oil in a flameproof, ovenproof 3L (12-cup) ability casserole dish over medium warmness. Add the onion and cook dinner, stirring from time to time, for five mins or until smooth.
- Add the rice and saffron and stir to coat. Add the wine and prepare dinner, stirring, for 5 mins or till the wine evaporates. Add the stock and convey to the boil. Cover with a decent-fitting lid. Bake in oven for 30 minutes or till the rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed. Use a fork to split the grains.
- Stir inside the parmesan and butter. Set apart, covered, for 10 mins. Season with salt and pepper to serve.
Nutritions of Oven-baked risottocalories: 331.015 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 3.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 53 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8.5 grams protein