Sizzle and fire up a dish of tender rice with bite-sized ham and apple pieces.
The ingredient of Green apple, ham and white wine risotto
- 1.25L (5 cups) Massel salt reduced hen style liquid stock
- 1 half tablespoons olive oil
- 20g butter
- 2 small Granny Smith apples, halved, cored, reduce into 1cm portions
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 440g (2 cups) arborio rice
- 125ml (half of cup) white wine
- 300g leg ham slices, reduce into 1.5cm portions
- 1/four cup clean continental parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 70g (1 cup) finely grated parmesan
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Green apple, ham and white wine risotto
- Place the stock in a saucepan over excessive warmth. Bring just to the boil. Reduce warmth to low. Hold at a mild simmer.
- Melt the oil and butter in a big saucepan over medium warmth. Cook the apple and onion, stirring, for five mins or until softened. Stir in rice for 2 mins or until covered. Add the wine and cook, stirring, till liquid reduces through half of.
- Add 500ml (2 cups) of the stock to the rice aggregate and stir until liquid is absorbed. Stir in 500ml (2 cups) of closing stock till absorbed. Stir in ham, parsley and remaining stock till the rice is gentle yet firm to the chunk and the risotto is creamy.
- Divide risotto amongst plates and sprinkle with parmesan. Serve with blended salad leaves.
Nutritions of Green apple, ham and white wine risottocalories: 746.875 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 8.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 101 grams carbohydrates
calories: 34 grams protein