This colorful and attractive seafood risotto is a heat and connoisseur deal with at any dinner party.
The ingredient of Beetroot risotto with seafood marinara
- 1 bunch of clean beetroot (2 big or three small)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 30g butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups SunRice Arborio Risotto Rice
- 2 vegetable inventory cubes, crumbled
- 4 1/2 cups (1.One hundred twenty five litres) boiling water
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, more
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500g seafood marinara
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Beetroot risotto with seafood marinara
- Peel the beetroot and cut into julienne strips. Wash the beetroot tops and chop into 7cm portions.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large heavy saucepan, saute the onion for three minutes or until gentle. Add the beetroot (booking tops) and cook dinner stirring over a mild heat for 2 minutes. Add rice and stir till translucent.
- Dissolve stock cubes in boiling water. Add a bit at a time to rice and stir till absorbed. Continue stirring in the inventory, gradually, until the rice is simply cooked. This technique have to take around 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of extra olive oil in a frying pan over a high warmth. Saute the beetroot leaves fast for approximately a minute or until just wilted. Remove from the warmth.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil within the frypan and saute the garlic for a minute. Add the seafood marinara and prepare dinner over a high warmth for two-3 min or till simply cooked, season with salt and pepper and stir via the lemon juice. Serve the risotto, crowned with the beetroot tops and the marinara.
Nutritions of Beetroot risotto with seafood marinaracalories: 709.83 calories
calories: 23 grams fat
calories: 6.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 92 grams carbohydrates