This creamy vegetarian pasta bake is full of three serves of vegs and is outstanding for youngsters.
The ingredient of Mushroom stroganoff pasta bake recipe
- 375g penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons more virgin olive oil
- 200g portobello mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, halved
- 200g button mushrooms, halved
- 20g butter
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- half cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 300g bath light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 120g child spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped clean tarragon
- 3/four cup grated pizza cheese
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Mushroom stroganoff pasta bake recipe
- Cook pasta in a huge saucepan of salted boiling water following packet guidelines. Drain pasta, reserving 1u2044three cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pan. Cover to preserve heat.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over excessive warmth. Cook 1/2 the mushrooms, tossing on occasion, for four to five mins or till golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining oil and mushrooms. Set apart.
- Reduce warmness to medium-low. Melt butter in identical pan. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 to four mins or until softened. Add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add wine. Simmer for 2 minutes or until decreased via half. Stir in tomato paste, sour cream and paprika. Simmer for 2 to a few minutes or till aggregate has thickened slightly. Season with salt and pepper. Return mushrooms to pan with spinach and tarragon. Cook for two minutes or till heated via and spinach has just wilted.
- Preheat grill on high. Add mushroom aggregate and reserved liquid to pasta. Toss to combine. Spoon into an eight-cup-capability oval ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is golden and melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Mushroom stroganoff pasta bake recipecalories: 780.335 calories
calories: 35.7 grams fat
calories: 17.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 78.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 25.4 grams protein
calories: 58 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 417 milligrams sodium