This mouthwatering creamy pasta and bolognese bake may be on the table in just under an hour and makes delicious leftovers, too!
The ingredient of Creamy pasta and bolognese bake recipe
- 375g Coles Penne Rigate
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 500g Cook with Curtis Italian Recipe Beef & Pork Mince
- 500g Coles Mumu2019s Sause Bolognese
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 60g toddler spinach leaves
- 500g four cheese lasagne bake sauce
- 1 cup (120g) grated tasty cheddar
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Cos lettuce wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy pasta and bolognese bake recipe
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C. Cook the pasta in a huge saucepan of boiling water following packet guidelines or until al dente. Drain properly. Transfer to a big heatproof bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a big frying pan over medium-excessive warmth. Add the mince and prepare dinner, stirring, for three mins or until the mince modifications colour. Add the bolognese sauce and tomatoes and produce to the boil. Remove from heat. Stir in the spinach.
- Add the cheese sauce to the pasta within the bowl and stir to combine. Spoon the mince aggregate right into a 6-cup (1.5L) baking dish. Top with the pasta aggregate and sprinkle with cheddar. Bake for 35 mins or until cheddar melts and is golden brown.
- Sprinkle the pasta bake with parsley and serve with lettuce.
Nutritions of Creamy pasta and bolognese bake recipecalories: