Heres a tip! Stick with asparagus for a tall story approximately the tender flavor of spring.
The ingredient of Pasta primavera
- 400g dried spaghettini pasta
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 3cm portions
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 half cups frozen peas
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped sparkling flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- half cup small sparkling mint leaves
The instruction how to make Pasta primavera
- Cook pasta in a big saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet instructions, until smooth, including asparagus and zucchini for the remaining four minutes of cooking time. Add peas for the final 1 minute of cooking time. Drain, booking 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta mixture to pan.
- Meanwhile, combine oil, parsley, lemon rind and lemon juice in a jug. Add to pasta mixture. Add cheese, mint and reserved cooking liquid. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to mix. Serve.
Nutritions of Pasta primaveracalories: 675.892 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 77 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 25 grams protein
calories: 19 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 329.26 milligrams sodium