Weve turned buttery and garlicky chicken kiev right into a quick, easy and delicious pasta bake, and its at the desk in much less than forty mins.
The ingredient of Chicken kiev pasta bake recipe
- 250g dried trivelle pasta
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthways, sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon greater virgin olive oil
- 500g bird breast fillets, sliced
- 50g butter, chopped
- 1 leek, trimmed, sliced
- four garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 half tablespoons undeniable flour
- 1 half cups milk
- half cup mild thickened cream for cooking
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, plus greater leaves to serve
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan
- half cup panko breadcrumbs
The instruction how to make Chicken kiev pasta bake recipe
- Grease a 2.3-litre, 7cm-deep, 21cm x 27cm baking dish. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, adding zucchini for the last 2 mins of cooking time. Drain.
- Meanwhile, warmth oil in huge deep frying pan over medium warmness. Add bird. Cook, stirring once, for 5 minutes or until golden and simply cooked via. Transfer to a plate.
- Melt butter in identical pan. Add leek. Cook for 5 mins or till softened. Add garlic and flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 to two minutes till mixture bubbles. Remove from warmth. Gradually stir in milk, then cream. Return to medium heat. Cook, stirring continuously, for 3 to four minutes or until mixture bubbles and thickens. Add chicken, pasta mixture, half of the parsley and half the parmesan. Stir till parmesan just melts.
- Preheat grill on high. Transfer pasta aggregate to prepared baking dish. Combine breadcrumbs with closing parmesan and parsley in a bowl. Sprinkle over pasta combination. Grill for 2 to three mins or till golden. Sprinkle with greater parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken kiev pasta bake recipecalories: 950.025 calories
calories: 39.2 grams fat
calories: 21.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 83.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 59.9 grams protein
calories: 145 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 892 milligrams sodium