Weve reimagined traditional prawn cocktail as a creamy pasta salad, perfect for entertaining. Its also ready in just 25 minutes.
The ingredient of Prawn cocktail pasta salad recipe
- 300g dried penne pasta
- 1kg cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 60g infant leaf salad mix
- 1 bunch fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill, plus more sprigs, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
- 170g (2/three cup) entire-egg mayonnaise
- 1 half tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- three teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
The instruction how to make Prawn cocktail pasta salad recipe
- Cook the pasta in a big saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions or until al dente. Refresh underneath cold water and drain.
- Meanwhile, for the dressing, whisk collectively the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, juice and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
- Arrange the pasta, prawns, cucumber, avocado, salad mix, chives, mint and dill on a platter. Season. Drizzle with the dressing and scatter with extra dill. Serve with lemon wedges, if you like.
Nutritions of Prawn cocktail pasta salad recipecalories: