Everyone can be announcing, "More peas please" when you serve this appealing salad.
The ingredient of Pasta salad with peas and feta
- 350g bowtie pasta
- 375g fresh peas, shelled (see observe)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 200g feta, drained, reduce into small cubes
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed, leaves torn
- 1/three cup toasted pine nuts
The instruction how to make Pasta salad with peas and feta
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet instructions, or till soft. Add peas to pan 3 mins before pasta is prepared. Drain pasta and peas. Rinse under lukewarm water. Drain. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add oil, lemon rind, feta, rocket, pine nuts and salt and pepper to pasta. Toss lightly to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Pasta salad with peas and fetacalories: 812.839 calories
calories: 48.4 grams fat
calories: 8.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 69.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20.9 grams protein
calories: 37 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 550 milligrams sodium