Pasta bakes taste excellent and the whole thing is served in a single dish which means less washing up after dinner.
The ingredient of Ham and broccoli pasta bake
- 300g dried fusilli pasta
- 380g (1 head) broccoli, trimmed, cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon decreased-fats dairy spread
- four inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 1 tablespoon simple flour
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- half cup decreased-fats spreadable cream cheese
- half of cup grated decreased-fat tasty cheese
- 200g lean shaved ham, chopped
- half cup clean wholemeal breadcrumbs
- olive oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Ham and broccoli pasta bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Cook pasta in a huge saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet guidelines, till just gentle. Add broccoli to saucepan 1 minute earlier than pasta is cooked.
- Meanwhile, soften dairy unfold in a small saucepan over medium warmth. Add onions and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds. Remove from warmness. Add milk, a bit at a time, whisking till smooth. Return to heat. Add lemon rind. Cook, stirring, for three minutes or until sauce just involves the boil. Reduce warmth to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for two minutes. Remove from warmness and add cream cheese and engaging cheese. Stir until melted and clean. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and broccoli. Place in an eight-cup ability ovenproof dish. Top with ham. Pour cheese sauce over ham and stir until properly mixed. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over pasta. Spray gently with oil. Bake for 20 minutes or till golden and hot. Serve.
Nutritions of Ham and broccoli pasta bakecalories: 525.561 calories
calories: 14.5 grams fat
calories: 7.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 61.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 32.5 grams protein
calories: 59 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1112 milligrams sodium