A pasta rich in flavour and colour which takes subsequent to no time to make? Priceless!
The ingredient of Tomato, sausage and capsicum pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- eight highly spiced Italian sausages (about 500g), reduce into 3cm lengths
- 2 large yellow capsicums, thinly sliced
- 1 big pink capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- half of teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 x 400g cans complete tomatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 400g spaghetti
The instruction how to make Tomato, sausage and capsicum pasta
- Heat oil in a large frypan over medium heat. When hot, add the sausages and cook for about five mins, turning to brown all over.
- Add sliced capsicum and prepare dinner, stirring, for two-3 mins till just gentle.
- Add fennel seeds and dried chilli, and stir for about 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the tomatoes and their juices, then gently break up the tomatoes with the lower back of a timber spoon. Cover and cook for about five minutes. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper. Stir in oregano.
- Meanwhile, cook dinner pasta in a massive saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Gently toss the sauce via the new pasta and serve right away.
Nutritions of Tomato, sausage and capsicum pastacalories: 728.711 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 89 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams sugar
calories: 31 grams protein
calories: 81 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 721.89 milligrams sodium