Quick and simple, just a few ingredients are needed to make this tasty prawn pasta.
The ingredient of Garlic and chilli prawns with pasta
- 400g skinny spaghetti
- half cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil
- four garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 small crimson chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 400g tropical white prawns, peeled and deveined
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
The instruction how to make Garlic and chilli prawns with pasta
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water for approximately 6 mins till smooth. Drain and go back to pan. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place olive oil in a frying pan over a medium warmth. When warm, upload garlic and chilli, and cook dinner for 2 mins till fragrant, however do not brown the garlic because it becomes sour.
- Add prawns and tomato, and toss well to coat prawns with oil. Cook for 1 minute to warm thru. Pour sauce over pasta, add chives and toss properly. Serve right away.
Nutritions of Garlic and chilli prawns with pastacalories: 703.855 calories
calories: 31 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 78 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 28 grams protein
calories: 101 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 278.7 milligrams sodium