Made with torn lasagne sheets, this lovely pasta has a creamy mushroom sauce.
The ingredient of Rag pasta with mushrooms and pancetta crumb
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 slices sourdough bread, crusts eliminated, crumbled into small crumbs
- 60g thinly sliced pancetta
- 50g butter
- 2 French shallots, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, beaten
- 1 tablespoon clean thyme leaves, plus extra, to serve
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 500g portobello mushrooms, reduce into 1cm-thick slices
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 300ml pouring cream
- 25g (1/three cup) finely grated parmesan, plus greater, to serve
- 380g fresh lasagne sheets, torn into rustic 5cm triangles
The instruction how to make Rag pasta with mushrooms and pancetta crumb
- Heat oil in a massive frying pan over medium warmth. Add the breadcrumbs. Cook, stirring, for 4-5 mins or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add pancetta. Cook, turning, for two-3 mins every facet or until crisp. Transfer to a plate covered with paper towel to empty. Coarsely disintegrate pancetta. Combine pancetta and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Wipe the pan smooth with paper towel. Melt 20g butter over medium warmness. Add shallot. Cook, stirring, for two-3 minutes or till softened. Add the garlic, thyme and lemon rind. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add mushroom and final butter to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 5-6 mins or till softened. Add the wine and simmer for two mins or until decreased slightly. Add the cream and parmesan. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 mins or till the parmesan melts.
- Cook pasta in a massive saucepan of salted boiling water for 4 mins or until al dente. Drain, booking 1u20444 cup cooking liquid. Return the pasta to the saucepan over low warmth. Add mushroom mixture to the pasta. Cook, tossing, for 2 mins, until mixed, adding cooking liquid if wished. Sprinkle with the pancetta crumb and further parmesan and thyme.
Nutritions of Rag pasta with mushrooms and pancetta crumbcalories: 880.715 calories
calories: 57 grams fat
calories: 29 grams saturated fat
calories: 59 grams carbohydrates
calories: 25 grams protein