Create a meal the entire family will love with this cheesy sausage and zucchini pasta bake.
The ingredient of Sausage, zucchini and ricotta pasta bake
- 350g penne pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g Coles Finest Australian Angus Beef Original Sausages
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 large zucchini, cut into ribbons
- half of cup (125ml) mild cream
- 200g clean ricotta, crumbled
- 1/3 cup (40g) grated smoked cheddar
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Sausage, zucchini and ricotta pasta bake
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease an eight-cup (2L) potential baking dish.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet instructions or till al dente. Drain, booking 1/three cup (80ml) of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, warmth the oil in a big frying pan on medium-excessive warmness. Remove the casings from the sausages and tear the beef into chunks. Cook, stirring once in a while, for four mins or till browned. Add the onion and cook dinner for two minutes or till softened. Add the garlic and fennel seeds and cook for 1 min until aromatic. Add the zucchini, cream, pasta and reserved cooking liquid and cook dinner for 2 minutes or till heated through. Stir in 1/2 the ricotta.
- Transfer the pasta aggregate to the organized dish. Top with the cheddar and closing ricotta. Bake for 20 mins or until the cheese is golden and browned. Serve with the combined salad leaves.
Nutritions of Sausage, zucchini and ricotta pasta bakecalories: