Pasta with roast pumpkin and rocket pesto is a hearty dinner perfect for a comfortable Friday night time in.
The ingredient of Pasta with roast pumpkin and rocket pesto
- 600g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded reduce into 2cm portions
- 375g fettuccine
- 100g Persian feta, crumbled
- 80g child rocket leaves
- 1 bunch rocket, coarsely chopped
- half of cup basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 50g pine nuts
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil
The instruction how to make Pasta with roast pumpkin and rocket pesto
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Place the pumpkin at the tray and drizzle with oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 20 mins or till golden and smooth.
- Meanwhile, to make the rocket pesto, area the rocket, basil, garlic, pine nuts and parmesan within the bowl of a food processor and manner till finely chopped. With the motor running, upload the oil in a skinny, consistent circulation and system till properly blended. Season to taste.
- Cook the pasta in a big saucepan of boiling salted water following packet instructions or until al dente. Drain well and switch to a big bowl.
- Add half the pesto to the pasta with the pumpkin, feta and rocket leaves. Gently toss until simply blended. Divide among bowls. Drizzle with ultimate pesto.
Nutritions of Pasta with roast pumpkin and rocket pestocalories: 862.312 calories
calories: 49 grams fat
calories: 11 grams saturated fat
calories: 78 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 25 grams protein
calories: 25 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 439.13 milligrams sodium