The youngsters might be begging for more after theyve tasted this conventional bird and pumpkin pasta bake.
The ingredient of Pasta bake
- 2 large (about 500g) chook breasts fillets
- 160g dried rollini pasta
- 400g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 cup (150g) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup (approximately 160g) broccoli florets
- 2 cups (500ml) tomato pasta sauce
- half of cup (40g) coarsely grated mild cheese
The instruction how to make Pasta bake
- Preheat a grill on high. Cook the bird for three-4 mins each side or until cooked thru. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Coarsely chop.
- Meanwhile, prepare dinner the pasta following packet guidelines or until al dente. Drain well.
- Cook the pumpkin in a massive saucepan of boiling water for five mins. Add the peas and broccoli and cook for a further 1 minute or till tender. Drain nicely.
- Preheat oven to 180u00baC. Combine the hen, pasta, pumpkin mixture and tomato pasta sauce in a large bowl. Spoon calmly amongst 8 1-cup (250ml) capability) ovenproof dishes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or till heated via.
Nutritions of Pasta bakecalories: 372.84 calories
calories: 10.6 grams fat
calories: 3.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 28.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 37 grams protein
calories: 470 milligrams sodium