This Meat-unfastened Monday we like a fast and incredible vegetarian meal the use of six elements!
The ingredient of Pasta with broccoli and feta
- 500g broccoli, trimmed, washed
- 400g dried orrechiette pasta
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 3 small purple chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 125g decreased-fat Greek feta cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Pasta with broccoli and feta
- Cut broccoli into small florets.
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet guidelines till tender, adding broccoli for the ultimate 4 minutes. Drain, reserving half cup cooking liquid. Return pasta and broccoli to pan.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium warmth. Add garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Remove from warmness.
- Add feta and reserved liquid to pasta combination. Stir to combine. Serve drizzled with oil aggregate.
Nutritions of Pasta with broccoli and fetacalories: 632.872 calories
calories: 25 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 71 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 25 grams protein
calories: 19 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 376.6 milligrams sodium