Pasta bakes are usually a family favourite . With the addition of bacon and asparagus that is a complete meal in one dish.
The ingredient of Creamy pasta bake with bacon and asparagus
- 1/2 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2/three cup grated decreased-fat pizza cheese
- 375g dried rigatoni pasta (see notice)
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, chopped
- four rashers 97% fat-free bacon, chopped
- 50g reduced-fats unfold
- 1/three cup undeniable flour
- three cups skim milk
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/three cup chopped sparkling chives
The instruction how to make Creamy pasta bake with bacon and asparagus
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C/160u00b0C fan-pressured. Grease a 5cm-deep, 22cm x 27cm (base) baking dish. Combine breadcrumbs and 1/three cup cheese in a bowl. Set apart.
- Cook pasta in a massive saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet guidelines, till smooth. Add asparagus for last 2 mins of cooking. Drain. Rinse below bloodless water. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, warmness a non-stick frying pan over medium-high warmness. Add bacon. Cook for 3 to four minutes or till crisp. Add to pasta.
- Melt spread in a small saucepan over medium warmness. Add flour. Cook, stirring, with a wooden spoon, for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture bubbles. Remove from heat. Gradually stir in milk. Return to medium warmth. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until mixture thickens. Stir in mustard, chives and closing cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute or till cheese melts.
- Add sauce to pasta combination. Stir to mix. Spoon into prepared dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumb combination. Bake for 20 to twenty-five mins or till golden. Stand for 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Creamy pasta bake with bacon and asparaguscalories: 590.091 calories
calories: 10.5 grams fat
calories: 5.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 88.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 32.5 grams protein
calories: 38 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 768 milligrams sodium