This clean Greek fowl meatballs and pasta heat salad is ready in half-hour.
The ingredient of Greek fowl meatballs and pasta heat salad
- 400g risoni pasta
- 200g grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/four cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon toddler capers, rinsed
- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 100g Greek feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/four cup mint leaves
- Mixed leaf salad, to serve (non-obligatory)
- Lemon wedges, to serve (non-obligatory)
The instruction how to make Greek fowl meatballs and pasta heat salad
- Cook risoni in salted boiling water consistent with packet directions. Drain and return to the pan. Add tomatoes, olives, capers and closing olive oil. Season and toss the components through. Set apart.
- In a big bowl integrate the Lilydale Free Range Chicken mince, lemon rind, egg, oregano, breadcrumbs and half of the feta.
- Season and stir to mix. Roll heaped tablespoons into balls.
- Heat oil in a big, non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. Cook the meatballs for eight to 10 mins or until cooked via.
- Top risoni with meatballs and sprinkle feta and mint leaves. Serve with leaf salad and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Greek fowl meatballs and pasta heat saladcalories: