Pack this no-fuss pasta salad in a picnic basket and experience the sunshine.
The ingredient of Prosciutto and rocket pasta salad
- 400g spaghetti
- 12 slices prosciutto, cut into skinny strips
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 2 small chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 cups rocket leaves, kind of chopped
- half of cup (125g) S&W Mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons capers, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Prosciutto and rocket pasta salad
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Cook spaghetti in line with packet instructions, till al dente. Drain.
- Combine the hot pasta with the prosciutto, tomatoes, chilli and lemon rind in a big bowl. Set aside to chill slightly.
- Prepare dressing by way of whisking the mayonnaise, lemon juice and capers collectively in a small bowl. Stir through the basil.
- Pour the dressing over the cooled pasta. Add the rocket leaves and stir until nicely mixed. Serve at room temperature.
Nutritions of Prosciutto and rocket pasta saladcalories: 760.737 calories
calories: 37 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 75 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 30 grams protein
calories: 1871.19 milligrams sodium